Have you just upgraded your Shapeoko 3 with their older Belt-Z carriage to a brand new HDZ carriage?
Here's a list of parts you'll need to continue to use your z-independent dust boot:
- HDZ Plastics: https://pwncnc.com/products/bracketing-plastics?variant=39677022961803
- HDZ Screws: https://pwncnc.com/products/bracketing-screws?variant=39677023551627
- Universal Support Arms: https://pwncnc.com/products/support-arms?variant=39677034102923
If you're upgrading from the "J" shaped track brackets, then you'll also need these aluminum straight tracks. But if your belt-z bracketing already has these aluminum straight tracks, no need to purchase them again.
- Aluminum Track Brackets: https://pwncnc.com/products/bracketing-tracks
Optional: (assuming you still have them from your current Belt-Z bracketing system, then there's no need to buy these again)
- Thumb Screws: https://pwncnc.com/products/bracketing-thumb-screws
- Locking Pins: https://pwncnc.com/products/bracketing-locking-pins